Thursday, November 1, 2012

MY DIARY (158)

I didn't get any "sign" yet but I think I might keep it...but we'll see.....I kinda feel that I should let it go because we can't have everything we want,though it breaks my heart but I think it's the best thing to do... :( ....It's raining almost the entire day,I don't know if it's a sign.....It's 12 a.m. and I've finally made my decision and I choose to,this is not easy for me.Right now,it takes time for me to write this...but I gotta tell you that I will keep my secret,I'm not letting it go.I know this means I'm keeping the sad part too and I've been through it today and I will have to do it again at some point but I'll take the risk because these also means that I got to keep the good part... :) ..and besides,I'm being myself again,well,it still in the process...