Saturday, December 2, 2017
How are your parents?
What you been doing lately?
Just ignore my question, I’m just being crazy.
So, this week I’m going to share some tips regarding how you can reduce your anger aka how can you cool off your temper, but this tips are not for permanent affect, it cannot make you not be a temper mental person. You know what I mean.
I should tell you guys that this tips might work because it’s coming from a person who was labelled (and probably still is) a bad temper, which is me and also some that I found online.
So here we go.
1. Drink cold water....or if it’s not working, just splash it to your face.
2. Take a deep breath. Inhale through your nose and exhale through your mouth.
3. Isolate yourself. Maybe you could go for a walk or a run, anything you do, just stay away from the situation or the area that causes your anger.
4. Think about or do things that make you happy and forgot about your anger, but make sure it’s not something dangerous, reckless, or in short, that could harm you or anyone around you.
5. Take a nap or if it’s already at night, just go to sleep. It might work for you because it worked for me, though it’s a bit of a challenge because you have to push away your thoughts in order for you to sleep.
6. Count to 10....or 50...or 100...or maybe 1,000....which every helps you from doing or saying something harmful.
7. Talk to someone. If you have a supportive friends or family member, give them a call and ask for their advice or just simply share how you feel.
8. Or, you could just write it on your blog, but avoid being specific because it might backfire to you in the future....haha.
So, that’s all the tips I can give to you, though I know there are plenty more but I’m too lazy to write it down.
This week, I wanna know what are your tips on anger management?
Leave your opinion on the comments below. Share this post if you have a friend or family or acquaintance who also is a hot temper. And follow BATC for more post.
Below are the links to my social media, so GO FOLLOW!: