Sunday, April 7, 2019
So as you all know, 'Avengers: Endgame' will be in cinemas in about 2 weeks.
Not gonna lie I'm super excited for it, though this might be (or it is) the last Avengers movie, so I'm pretty sure it's gonna be awesome.
So in the spirit and excitement for the movie, I thought I share with you guys some of my prediction on how the plot will be, based on the trailers, rumors and the updates from the Russo brothers and the casts.
And also because I don't have any idea what to write about...haha
I actually have something else planned to post here but it's not yet done and as I mentioned, since the movie will come out on the 24th or 26th April, so I thought, why not? Plus, I hope this could help me gain a lot more pageviews...LOL.
Anyways, on to the topic!
Btw, to Marvel, Disney and Russo brothers, if my prediction is somehow correct, please know that I'm just guessing and I didn't mean to spoil or leak anything, so please don't ban or hate me or fine me...haha...I'm serious, though.
So, let's begin!
1. This one is not actually a prediction anymore because we all already know that Captain Marvel will be in the movie and helping the Avengers beat the shit out of Thanos, but if you all realize, in the trailers, there isn't much scene showing her. So my prediction is the reason why they didn't show much of Captain Marvel in the trailers is because it could be that the fight scene of Captain Marvel is too awesome, so they want to surprise us or as what I heard, it could possibly be that when the did the trailer, it was based on the alternate one, which is without Captain Marvel. I don't know.
2. As you can see on the trailers, it shows that the Avengers are wearing 2 types of uniform. One is their own and the other one is the red and white uniform (I f***ing forgot what's the name of that suit). So I assumed, the red and white uniform is either the suit that they wear when they travel back in time, hence they need to wear a special suit or it's the suit that they need to wear to go to space.
3. As I mentioned in point number 2, and as some people predicted, the Avengers will travel back in time after they have defeated Thanos and obtain the Time Stone. The reason for doing so is to bring back those who have "died". However, when I think about it again, it will be a waste of time because that means they have to fight Thanos AGAIN!. So I don't know, I could be wrong. LOL
4. One more rumors that I heard, it is about Black Widow's hair color. At some scenes in the trailers, it shows that her hair's white, like in Infinity War but there's also seen where her hair is red, like her old hair. So some people (again, some people...haha) said that they somehow managed to travel back in time, but honestly, that's dumb and a waste of time. So what I assume is that she simply dyed her hair back to her natural hair color because she needs to feel like her own self when she fights with Thanos.
5. Regarding how they will defeat Thanos, I'm not sure. It could be any possible ways, but what I assume from watching the trailers, is that Cap, Tony and Thor, distract Thanos while the others try to find other ways to get the gauntlet from Thanos or attack him from other directions. The reason why I said that because in the trailers, it only show 3 of them facing Thanos and there's a scene where Hawkeye (Ronin) is like in a sewage or underground tunnel, so I think he's underground while the 3 of them fights Thanos. But I don't know, I could be way wrong...LOL.
So, this is pretty much the prediction that I can come up with because I'm writing this today and I don't have a lot of time...haha.
Anyways, if you guys have any other predictions or assumptions about the movie, feel free to comment down below.
Leave your opinion on the comment below. Share this post if you like sharing. And follow BATC for more post.