Pages

Monday, September 19, 2011

FROM ENEMY TO BEST FRIENDS.....

Hey,what's up??......So,today I'm gonna write about how me and both of my best friends become best friend.A and I was a classmates since kindergarden,but at that time we don't really knew each other...funny thing is,I didn't remember it but he told me after we become best friends that we were classmates since kindergarden and up to Standard 6.Well,actually we were an enemy but not so serious...just like.you know,hate each other....but I always wonder why.I tried asking them but they don't remember it.They didn't even remember about all the fight thing.So it'd all started on the year 2003,I was on Standard 5 and the 3 of us were in the same class but I wasn't their friend and both of them are friends.So I don't really remember how this enemy thing started but I just remember that they always picked on me,said something bad to me and ignored me sometimes...but I was a survivor.I don't even care what they said about me,I just acted like nothing happened.One day,they even tried to make me move from my seat because we were placed on the same group of table,but I was glad that I had friends that were nice to me there in my class.You know what,A and S already apologize to me once we become best friends and I also have forgive them...So back to the story....The next year,we were at Standard 6 and still in the same class together.Oh,I forgot to mention that S and I were a prefect but A was a librarian.So,a few months later,prefect society was arranging a camping trip.We all have to go and S was asking me if I would want to sleep in the same tent with him if I'm going,so I agreed.Since that,S and me become friends but sadly,I didn't go to that camping trip because I had fever,very bad.But we still friends and then,day after day,A was becoming our friend too but once we leave primary school,A was transferred to another high school.Then just leave A and me in the school next to our primary school.About 4 years later,A transferred to the same school as S and me.So since that,we become closer and closer and suddenly we become best friends until now.They were so surprised when I told them that they were mean to me and they quickly apologize to me but I told them that it's ok because we were so young at that time.But there's one time,I was mad at them about something,so I was like ignoring them and I was just being alone....hahahaha(so childish).The awkward thing is,like almost the whole class wanted us to make up and become best friends again because we were like the 3 musketeers LOL,like going everywhere together,in addition,the 3 of us were the school prefect.So that is why they wanted us to be friends again and at last we did but not just because of them but because it's the right thing to do.Actually,I was apologising to them because I knew that Troy would do the same thing...LOL...So the conclusion is,I was a nerd in primary school,I always had my recess alone or sometimes I was accompanied by my cousin but when I becoming a teenager,I try not to be a nerdy but I'm not so sure if it worked.When I was in standard 6,another thing happened.....I had a crush on someone and I think she had a crush on me too.....hahahahaha...we were like not officially saying that we like each other(maybe because we wasn't sure about our feelings),just sometimes we met in private(behind the school buildings)LOL and I gave her a present but she broke it,not on purpose I hope.It's funny because the crush also started with a fight but more to argument.I called her power rangers.....hahahahaha because she was kinda rough and she called me skinny because I was skinny.....hahahahaha...but it was a great experience.Then she told me that she will move to somewhere far once we're going to high school but I saw her at my high school(she didn't move) and actually we did exchanged bio data when we were Form 1(high school freshman year) but the strange this is,she was not the girl I knew,I mean,she was different and not in a good way.A few day after we exchange our bio data,she stop talking to me and besides I was kinda busy with studies and becoming a prefect.So we were apart and the next year,she moved because I didn't saw her again and until now,I don't know where she is.......
About being a perfect is a lot of work,I mean,a lot of things to do in making sure that the student are following the rules and I'm telling you,it's not easy.....




THANKS,
ZAC.

No comments: