Pages

Thursday, November 10, 2011

THE FORMER WORKERS

I already met 2 former of my work place,meaning the person before  me.The first one is a Chinese guy,older than me,I think...I met him a couple of weeks ago.He came in and I was alone because my boss went out for dinner.I thought he was just a customer.He asked me to fix his glasses..I didn't know how to do it.So he said "Never mind,just let me do it"he said in a good way...but I just called my boss and told him is it ok if the customer wants to fix his own frame??....My boss was a bit surprised but he said ok...Then,when my boss got back,he was still here,still trying to fix his frame(he doesn't know how to do it either)..So my boss fix it for him.After he left,my boss told me that he used to work here...After that,I saw him a few times.He came with his family because they wanted to make a new pair of glasses for his brother and sister.He was kinda ok,a bit friendly but not very good looking,just white skin and slightly tough body...but you know what,last week he came again and this time with his girlfriend(I think)...surprise???Me too.... LOL..And on the same day,I met with the second ex-worker but he's Malay,dark skin,darker than me I think and also not very good looking...He came in and as usual,I thought he was a customer,BTW,i was typing at that time.....So,as he came in,my boss said "Hi",well not really "Hi",more like "Hey"...and he(the ex-worker)was speaking in English,pretty well,so I thought...then as they were speaking in English and that guy was speaking in a broken English,very broken LOL but at least he speaks in a language that I understand rather than the other guy,he speaks in Chinese,just 2 or 3 words were in English...I heard that my boss was asking him if he want to work here again(when he's free)but that guy said he will be busy because of something....I didn't really hear what they were talking about because I was typing and I'm controlling myself not to laugh at the way he was talking....He stayed here for a couples of minutes but we didn't say any word,I didn't actually look at him...I don't know if he thinks I'm a snob.It's just that I don't know what to say to him,he didn't say anything to me too...Then,after a while,he left because he needs to study.I think his either same age as me or younger,I don't know.....

No comments: