Pages

Thursday, November 17, 2011

I'M PIST OFF(A BIT)

I just found out something about 'It' but I'm not gonna tell what it is because I don't want you to know the real 'It' is,ok?I just want to share the feeling with you all.Sorry you guys...I was like so mad and frustrated,actually I'm still am..I know I shouldn't really care about 'It' because 'It' is not related to me or something but I'm just frustrated that 'It' have something that I shouldn't like...I mean,I know 'It',in fact,I've been seeing 'It' for all this time but I didn't know that that person was 'It' and now I know and also found out something shocking about 'It'.I'm not mad at 'It' because we can't choose what kind of person we are when we were first born,just that why 'It'???for all people,why someone I know???I know that this is a test for me..so I'm just gonna be patience and hope for the best....but I do hope 'It' will change that stuff...but you know what,whoever 'It' is,I will always support 'It'...and I don't have to care about it as long as 'It' is nice to people(eventhought 'It' didn't reply to me)that's good enough for me... :)

No comments: