Pages

Monday, December 12, 2011

MOVIE REVIEW (3)

Today,obviously I'll be reviewing the movie "New Year's Eve"..First of all,I just want to say that this movie is....AWESOME!!!!!!..hahahaha...but seriously,this movie is great...well,you should expect it because the director was the one who directed "Pretty Woman" and the producer is the one who produce "Valentine's Day",knowing that they are the people behind this movie would make you say "Oh,no wonder this movie was so great"...and lets not forget the cast...they have Michelle Pfeiffer,Robert DeNiro,Halle Berry,Sarah Jessica Parker,Zac Efron,Ashton Kutcher,Hillary Swank,Bon Jovi,Katherine Heigl and few others and the camio was shocking,they have Alyssa Milano,Matthew Broderick,Joe Mcintire...just to name a few...So,overall the movie is amazing and the script,some of it make us thinking "Yeah,that's right"...this movie is like reflected to us,even I have been saying to myself "What have I achieved this year??How many good deeds have I done??"you know,things like that....but like they said in that movie "New year's eve is about second chance",..so you guys should watch this movie..... :)



No comments: