Pages

Sunday, December 4, 2011

MY DIARY (17)

1.12.2011
'G' texted me this morning,just an empty talk..then she figuratively asking when I want to ask her out.....so,I laughed and just messing with her saying "Did I say that?",LOL...then she was like mad at me....After that,she asked me whether I have hide all her picture in her Facebook.....Well,a few days ago,she asked me to help her hide all her personal info including pictures in her Facebook.She already gave me her username and password..but I told her that I couldn't do it because my sister's using it(which I lied),I did that because I don't want her to think that I'm her tool friend,the one that she can ask to do anything for her.It's not like I'm being ego,just that I've helped her before...but I don't want her to think that I'm willing to do anything that she ask me to...So,when he asked me today,I didn't reply...and about going out with her,I think it's time because she's done with exam and I have to make things clear for her....


2.12.2011
It's raining heavily right now,same as yesterday night....but this is better because there's no thunder or lightning... :) ..I wonder how people can just skip school without thier parents permission???I'm not saying that I went to school everyday,I do skip school sometimes because I was sick and sometimes because I was too lazy but that's was with my day permission...but skipping school because I was lazy is rarely happen because my dad and my family will be mad at me... :) but seriously,how can you possibly skip school that way,I mean without your parents permission??I know that every morning you wake up and feel that laziness but once you are inside the school,that feeling is gone,especially when u see your friends...and once you graduated from school,you will remember it as a good memory especially when you're in high school..I sometimes recall my school memories,the good and the bad,the funny and the scary memories...and I feel glad that went to school,eventhough not everyday :P For those who skipped school,what kind of memory you'll have??Skipping school??being caught by teachers??getting scolded by teachers and parents??get a bad result for your exam that will affect your future???and if it happen,it will be too late and then you will say to yourself "I wish I went to school everyday",...so I just want to say "Go to school,school will be a great memory for you", I know you don't feel it that way right now...hey,I was a student too,so I understand how you feel but I also done with school,so trust me when I say once you graduated,you will think back and say "I miss my school years and all the things that happened in school",...so,GO TO SCHOOL!!!!.....LOL.


3.12.2011
At first,I thought that I should stop being "confident" because I feel it's not working...but on second thought,I'm just gonna continue doing it...I don't care there's people out there saying "That guy is ugly and he still want to be confident??"and I'm not gonna give up because somehow someday someone will say "That guy is not so good looking but he has confident.I like that",.. :)So,wish me luck,you guys...Hey,have you all notice that I didn't mention anything about 'It' for a few days??LOL...I didn't realize it before...Wow,I guess I do make a progression...hahahahahaha...maybe because I haven't say anything to 'It' lately,busy with work.. :P...Yea!!I already got my salary!!!!!!!




THANKS,
ZAC

No comments: