Pages

Monday, December 5, 2011

MY DIARY (18)

14.12.2011
I sometimes wonder,why you people view my blog??I mean,are you guys the same person who keep viewing my blog??I just wanted to know because I feel that my blog is kinda boring but still,there's people viewing it.So,I wanted to know,is it just a coincidence or you guys really like my blog??but hopefully it's because you guys like my blog...LOL..There's something else that's in my head..are people outside of Malaysia can't see my tweets??because I tweet a few times but nothing,no retweet,no reply,nothing...it is true??....G texted me and asked me to buy her that phone credit,I said I'll try but I think I'll help her this time...and besides,she said she'll pay me back...LOL...thsi shows that I can help her,sometimes but not all the time because I'm not a rich guy and because we're just friends..I hope sees is that way....


THANKS,
ZAC

No comments: