Pages

Monday, January 2, 2012

MY DIARY (32)

1.1.2012
Hey,it's the first day of 2012....It's kinda sad you know,saying goodbye to 2011..last year,I can assume that it was a good year..After the countdown last night,I was listening to 'Auld Lang Syne' by Lea Michelle,so it was an addition to my sadness..but I'm ok now,eventhough I didn't celebate it with my BFFs,I celebrated it with my family,it was fun eventhough we just stayed at home... :) Oh BTW,G texted me yesterday and this morning,talked about college applications...I continue reading 'Robinson Crusoe' by Daniel Defoe,after I stopped for a few weeks to read other books.I did that because this book,to me it's a good book but a bit boring,so that's why I stopped but now I'm reading it again to fill my free times.......




THANKS,
ZAC

No comments: