Pages

Monday, January 9, 2012

MY DIARY (36)

8.1.2012
Nothing happened yesterday,thanked God...lets hope nothing bad will happen today...BTW,I might have to stay back at work today because my boss wants to teach me how to close the shop because he said I might have to close the shop on Tuesday..I don't know why,he didn't tell me(like usual)..about the Tuesday,I'm both excited and nervous,I'm excited because I will be alone,so could pretend to be the boss..LOL but I'm also nervous because I'm not very good at selling spectacles..he looks pretty sure about his absent on Tuesday and Wednesday..that makes me 20% excited,80% worried..hopefully everything goes well..OMG!!!My boss don't know about pomegranate,he never heard or saw or ate it before..so,our customer gave him 1 and I thought him how to eat it but it looks like he's not like it so much...LOL...He already thought me how to close the shop which is not so difficult and I might not be alone on both days.....I'm so nervous about it....wish me luck you guys....






THANKS,
ZAC

No comments: