Pages

Sunday, February 5, 2012

MOVIE REVIEW (4)

Today,I'll be reviewing the movie 'Chronicle'.From my point of view,I think this is a low budget movie because it looks like their using 1 camera for the whole movie...if you watch it,you'll understand what I mean and there is a part that they didn't really explain but all I can say is,this movie..is freaking awesome! because it have a few action,suspense and funny scenes and sad scene too..What makes it more interesting is that it makes you feel like you were there in the movie..I mean,the sounds,the view..so it's kinda  awesome.The actors,they acted like they are the characters,I mean it's like it happen to them in real life.Overall,this movie is great.If you like watching mystery or supenatural movies,you should 'Chronicle'.

No comments: