Pages

Thursday, May 17, 2012

MOVIE REVIEW (7)

Today I'll be reviewing about...well,you guys know what it is,right?? "The Avengers" of course.All I can say is that movie is AWESOME!!!...A said that it is the most amazing movie he ever watched...This story is great because it has amazing cast like Chris Hemsworth,Robert Downey Jr.,Chris Evans,Mark Ruffalo,Scarlett Johansson,Jeremy Renner,Samuel L. Jackson,Cobie Smulders,Tom Hiddleton and some others.Every characters has an amazing part.The action scenes was breathtaking.I like all 4 heroes but I kinda like the character 'Hawkeye' played by Jeremy Renner because he's just an average person, I mean he has no special powers,just that he's very archery and he's very alert about the surrounding..so it's kinda awesome.The affect was great.So,I can say that this movie is worth to watch and I feel like watching it again.. :)

No comments: