Pages

Monday, June 4, 2012

MOVIE REVIEW (8)

Today,I'll b reviewing about 'Snow White and The Huntsman',I feel excited to watch this movie jut by looking at the cast,which is Kristen Steward,Chalize Theron and Chris Hemsworth,all are amazing actors.When I watch the movie itself,I was like "Wow,this movie is awesome,"I mean,I love the score,I the affects and the story line was well organized.Now lets talk about the characters,Kristen Steward,some people said that she would be like who she is,the girl with not expressions but in this movie,from my opinion,there was a little difference in her acting,she was not entirely expressionless(is it even a word?),so good job Kristen.Charlize Theron,she look very different,I don't know about other people but I never saw her act as an evil character,she was really evil in this movie,a bit scary I think...LOL..but she nailed it.Chris Hemsworth,well,his character is different from Thor but he is tough as he is.One other amazing thing is that the dwarfs   was actually a tall actors but they made them become short,it's amazing...Overall,the movie was great... :)

No comments: