Pages

Sunday, June 17, 2012

MY DIARY (100)

17.6.2012(75)
OMG!!!!!!100 already!!Wow,that's a lot...Happy 100th My Diary post!!..I'm so nervous right now  because I'm alone and that girl I don't know if she's coming or not and I don't know when baldy will get back here..Argh!!!!!!I hope everything will be fine and no customer will come today...That girl arrived after like 5 hours...I might not have my break because I couldn't leave that girl alone in the shop....Now baldy is back,after leaving me for about 7 hours...OMG!!Baldy bought me dinner,again...that's so embarrassing.He did it because I didn't have my break...This is so "great"...I'm more worry right now because baldy's being nice to me,I'm afraid something bad might happen but I really hope nothing bad will happen...


THANKS,
ZAC

No comments: