Pages

Thursday, July 26, 2012

I WONDER....

I wonder what I did wrong??If,I did something wrong because do you remember M??(in 'My Diary 28')..I haven't been talking to her for a few months now and I feel something was wrong because I didn't see her status update on Facebook for quite a while.At first,I thought maybe she was busy and the other day,I decided to check her profile page but you know what I found?..nothing..I couldn't find her Facebook,she's not in my friend list and she isn't anywhere.Trust me,I looked for her...I don't know if she change her name but in my inbox,her name didn't change...So maybe she close her account or something...but why she didn't tell me??..I wonder what happen to her,is she mad at me?or is she having a problem?I don't know...I just wish she told me..because honestly,I miss talking to her...My other internet friends haven't talk to me and I haven't talk to them yet..maybe their busy or something..Actually,there's only 2 that still talk to me a few months ago,others just keep quite but they're still in my Facebook.The 2 is M and there's another one,N and N is still in my Facebook too...maybe I'll talk to her when I got a chance..

No comments: