Pages

Saturday, November 24, 2012

IGNORE

I was thinking about G last night.We haven't text each other for weeks.Maybe she's busy with work and I don't wanna disturb her and you know my situation with her..So,the thing is,I just don't want her to think that I'm ignoring her because that would be the last thing I wanna do to people....unless I hate them..LOL..because I know how it feels to be ignored,especially by those who we thought would be there for us,would help us out somehow and the one who would make us smile,sometimes for no reason.I understand the feelings when you say hi to them and hoping that they would reply even just by saying hi back,would already make us feel happy but then you find out that they didn't reply to you and make you feel as if you're invisible.And after that,you're wondering weither you have done something or said something wrong to them and that question is going to be stuck in your head all the time...but for me,eventually,I managed to forget about them and make a conclusion that no matter what I did or how nice I am trying to be to them,they would still ignores me and now,I just pretend that they are strangers,someone who I bumped for a few times..but I hope that's not how G thinks about me,though maybe wwe'll never be together but I hope somehow we could be friends...For those people who about to ignore someone,I suggest you think about it again and for those who have ignored others,I think you should at least give an explanation for your act but if you have done it to a person for too long,I'm afraid it'll be too late because maybe that person has erased you from their life.And for those whose being ignores by others,I suggest you do the same as I did...

THANKS,
ZAC

No comments: