Pages

Thursday, December 20, 2012

NO,I DON'T REGRET...

You all have already know that I'm going to college next month,in about 2 weeks actually.And as you know,my life will totally change at some point and I'm gonna miss my life now,so much... :( ..but I think,next year is the right time and beside,I always tell people that I will continue my studies next year and now I get it.If someone ask me whether I regret or feel that I wasted 3 years of my life not going to college,I would say no because if I stayed at Melaka or I go to other college a few years ago,I would have miss a lot of great things,like I would miss the opportunity to really finish my novel,I would not get a work experience,'My Diary' might not even exist,I wouldn't have time to hang out with my best friends and I would not meet a few people who helped me become who I am right now,which is something that I would regret my whole life.So,no,I don't regret not staying at Melaka or feel like I've wasted 3 years of my life... :) 

THANKS,
ZAC

No comments: