Pages

Saturday, January 19, 2013

MY COLLEGE LIFE SO FAR

Let me tell you my college life so far.First,my roommates.I have 2 roommates,one of them live not so far from my home.They both are ok,though it's new,who knows what would happen next.Second,my studies.Everything's ok,I can cope with it and as you already knew,I had a presentation yesterday and I still have report to write.Third is lecturers,they are all ok,some of them are really nice.So I hope that will help me focus on my studies and have a good grades.And then,there's my classmates,well the girls are nice to me but the guys,some of them are acting like children and I think they are jealous of me because most of the girls like to hang with me...but I don't care if they do because they should be jealous..haha..Last is my college,as you know,it's quite far from my hostel,so yeah,it's tiring to walk back and forth everyday but it's a good exercise.. :P..but all and all,everything is fine.So,that's all for now.I'll update again later...

THANKS,
ZAC

No comments: