Pages

Friday, February 22, 2013

MY DIARY: LIFE AS A COLLEGE STUDENT (5)

21.2.2013
I'm so sorry for not updating anything for like awhile,that is because I was busy with the loan application,which is very complication and a lot of stuff to do....I skipped class yesterday,3 classes to be exact...I did that all because I have to go home to finish the application that requires the  signature of  the commissioner of oath... :O..."amazing"..Now I'm back to college,I arrived yesterday night by commuter and I'll be sending the forms today...hopefully everything is ok...I'll be going going back home tomorrow... :P...I should tell you that I might  not be able to update 'Blog Around The Corner' starting next week because I already have an assignment to do,plus next month will be my mid term test,so I'll be busy studying,I might not have time to write...but we'll see about that...

THANKS,
ZAC

No comments: