Pages

Friday, August 2, 2013

MY DIARY: LIFE AS A COLLEGE STUDENT (21)

22.7.2013
This Thursday I'll be going back home because Friday is a public holiday...yea!!..I can't wait for Thursday..

31.7.2013
Yesterday I had quite fun time because I had iftar with my college friends and after that,we celebrated 2 of our friends' birthday (who's not on the same date),later on,we played with (I don't know the exact name) snow flakes and ribbon spray..haha..I got sprayed twice...It was fun,though it was tiring too... :) and today I have quiz in about 4 hours,so I'm gonna go study..wish me luck!..BTW,I'm coming home tomorrow for Eid holiday and mid semester break...yea!!..I forgot to tell you guys 2 other things,first,something embarrassing happened to me the other day,"thanks" to one of my roommate for telling this girl that I like her,which I'm not...it was embarrassing because the girl was one of my classmate....Second thing is,last month(I think),one of my girl friends,had been troubling herself and her parents,to pick me up from the commuter station which is about 2 km from my hostel and send me to my hostel at night because there was no taxi,not to mention that she live miles away from my hostel...I owe her a lot...

THANKS,
ZAC

No comments: