Pages

Saturday, October 12, 2013

MY DIARY:LIFE AS A COLLEGE STUDENT (30)

11.10.2013
Last Saturday was 'Blog Around The Corner's birthday but I didn't get the chance to do anything,just that I wished on Twitter and Facebook and got a few wishes from other people....I think I'm gonna post something for 'Blog Around The Corner's birthday.. :)...I'm at home because next week is our Eid day,AidilAdha...yea!...About my college,there's 2 things happened,first,my friend,accidentally lose my earphone.. :o..but he said he's gonna buy a new one.Second,I was mad at K and one of my girl friend because they did something that made Y misunderstood for something bad and she was mad at me but K explained to me and I explained to Y and apologized to her and she forgive me but I didn't tell K that I forgive them too..haha...because I want them to learn to think before they do something....

THANKS,
ZAC

No comments: