Pages

Thursday, October 31, 2013

MY DIARY:LIFE AS A COLLEGE STUDENT (32)

29.10.2013
Sorry you guys (like always) for not updating anything,I was quite busy last week with classes and shooting for our English assignment,yea,the play was canceled,so we decided to make a video instead...we still haven't finish shooting...BTW,I'm kinda the co-director for this film...haha...but I also have a small part in it....My classes for this semester have finished,just waiting for the final exam....About the making #BATC and #3years trending is not really happening but I still have 2 more days before November,so maybe I'm gonna give it a shot...I should tell you i'm fine,my bruises are gone (I think) and my body isn't aching anymore...thanked God...
Follow me on TWITTER @zacrin . FACEBOOK @Zac Shur'tugal Nazrin. INSTAGRAM @zacrin .KEEK @zacrin and TUMBLR @zacrin92


THANKS,
ZAC

No comments: