Pages

Wednesday, July 9, 2014

MY DIARY:LIFE AS A COLLEGE STUDENT (95)

8.7.2014
Sometimes,I feel like I'm drifting away from the people I care about(I don't mean K or Y or any of my college friends but certain people) except my family and my best friends..It's kinda sad when thinking about it but now that I realize it,I will try to get close again..be like what we were before I started my college...I texted with A last night,we talked for a while,gave each other advices about our romantic life(I don't know if I told you guys but A also have a romantic life)..and finally,he also agrees that it's better for me to just forget about Y,for she might not be for me..I really glad that I have a best friend like A and S...A is really good at giving advices,just so you know... :)

PLEASE FOLLOW OR COMMENT

THANKS,
ZAC

No comments: