Pages

Wednesday, August 6, 2014

MY DIARY:LIFE AS A COLLEGE STUDENT (106)

5.8.2014
Had a great day today! I went hang out by myself and watched 'The Fault In Our Stars' for the forth time! Honestly,I'll never get tired of watching it.. :) and I also did a little shopping...I haven't get the chance to spend time alone lately but now I got it..haha..Right now,I'm back at my new house...*sigh*...One other thing,Y canceled her open house again! What the hell?! And my friend said that she decided to do it next week...next week! That means I have to go no matter what because I definitely can't go out again,since I don't have a lot of money and they might think I'm making excuses...this is "great"...but whatever it is,I don't regret going out today because I had wonderful time and I don't think anything could ruin the small sparks of happiness inside of me (I said small sparks because I am not entirely happy since I'm still here at my new house)..So,I really hope nothing bad will happen to try to ruin my happiness..

PLEASE FOLLOW OR COMMENT

THANKS,
ZAC

No comments: