Pages

Wednesday, August 13, 2014

MY DIARY:LIFE AS A COLLEGE STUDENT (110)

12.8.2014
I don't know if I told you guys this but I have 2 Facebook accounts and 2 Twitter accounts. One is for my personal use,it's the one that I use to share about Blog Around The Corner and stuff...and the other one is for my college friends,since they insisted to know about my sosial networks,but I rarely online using that account..And now,they wanted to know about my Instagram,since they saw that I have the application on my phone and they don't believe me when I said it's not mine...today,they managed to open my instagram on my phone(which is after their many attempts) but luckily I caught them before the see my profile(fiuhh)..I might just create another account so that they'll satisfied...haha...BTW,tomorrow I have my first quiz for this semester...wish me luck!

PLEASE FOLLOW OR COMMENT

THANKS,
ZAC

No comments: