Pages

Friday, September 19, 2014

BIG DAY TOMORROW AND THE DAY AFTER!

Tomorrow i will be on twitcam at 9pm gmt because the day after that would be the 3rd anniversary for BATC’s My Diary! Like I said before, I’m not gonna do any celebration party or any special event because I’m kinda busy with a lot of things but all I could do for you all is the twitcam. I really hope that everything will be great and all of you would be there to watch me online. And of course, you can send me any of your question that you want me to answer...any question about anything and I will answer them all on my livestream. You can submit your question here at the comment section or on twitter using #MYDIARY3RDBDAY and @zacrin or you can send your question on Facebook @Zac Shurtugal Nazrin or you can send it directly on my livestream tomorrow night...So,see you all tomorrow! 


No comments: