Pages

Wednesday, October 8, 2014

MY DIARY:LIFE AS A COLLEGE STUDENT (135)

7.10.2014
I know that I said I don't wanna involve in any drama but this time I have to...I don't know if this consider as a drama but you all know that Y2 was being mad at me and then she apologized and now we're okay...but she never tells me why she was mad and now,I don't know if this is just my own assumption but lately she's being acting kinda different,slighty cold-hearted towards me I might say,though maybe that sounds harsh but it is,kinda, and she's sorta trying to stay away from me..but we still do the group assignment together but when we're not,she would be around the girls from my class..maybe this is a good thing,because now I could be the old me,like in my first semester and lately,I have...I have been on my own on free period when my friends went home or somewhere and Y2 was going somewhere with my girl-classmates...but I'm worry if she's been acting this way because of me,in a negative way...so,maybe I'll ask her why she was mad at me before and we'll see what she'll say...Anyhow,I'm kinda enjoying myself being on my own...haha..though sometimes I had to fill it by finishing my assignment or homework...

PLEASE FOLLOW OR COMMENT

THANKS,
ZAC

No comments: