Pages

Saturday, November 1, 2014

MY DIARY:LIFE AS A COLLEGE STUDENT (142)

31.10.2014
I've been thinking lately,since I'm going to finish my diploma in about a year...what'll happen after that? I mean,what'll happen to me and my college friends?..Let me tell you what will happen,they will go on with their own life and I'm with mine and they'll not gonna remember me and eventually I'm just gonna be the person who they never met....it's gonna be like the end of my high school all over again...but it's okay,because I know that it'll happen and I'm ready for it this time...that's why I don't really care if I don't have any friends here but what pissed me off is that sometimes I forgot about it and I tried to be nice to a lot of people and that's what they want because I'm their "friend",when we all know that they're gonna throw me away as if I'm nothing after we graduated...Sometimes I will ask myself,why am I being nice to these people when I know what will happen right after we finish our diploma?I feel kinda stupid sometimes for being nice to people who will forget me eventually....

PLEASE FOLLOW OR COMMENT

THANKS,
ZAC

2 comments:

justagirl said...

Hi there, i've just found your blog in the past few weeks and i find it kinda awesome for you to share your life story and stuff.. ive been reading it ever since..

just wanna tell you something,
i think being nice and all for everyone is not a stupid thing if i should say so myself.

For me, if we're being sincere with someone, we shouldn't hope for return and such. Yeah, i totally get your point that some people we help will probabbly forget us eventually but that's just things are in life.. so? Why not just help them and stop all these negative thoughts of them being selfish and taking advantage of you. Maybe they'll help you one day in return? Or if they don't, maybe god will reward you with something? (I'm also a muslim)

You see, when you're hoping something and didn't get what you hope for, you will end up being frustrated which is so not cool..so, for me, i think it's better for not hoping anything because sometimes it's better that way :)

well, thats just my opinion to share. I really love your blog and still hoping for more. Keep writing and keep up the good work !!! ;D

zacrin said...

Hi justagirl,
Thank you so much for your comment.I totally agree with you and actually, this was what I believe in and I start to believe it again,thanks to you...At the moment I updated my blog,which is this one,I was mad and frustrated,I guess..because you know,at some point,when we helped so many people,somehow you feel like you wanna be appreciated,maybe not with money or love or any huge things,it would be just enough to be remembered...and that was all I hope for but I know deep down,there's a high possibility that they won't,that's why I wrote like that in this my diary...But now I know that to think that way,would make me become someone I'm not...and yes,I do believe that God will reward me and I think He have...
Once again,thank you for your comment,I really appreciate it.Hope you continue reading My Diary and comment. And it's good to know that someone out there whose willing to respond to me. And it's good to know that you are Muslim too..And thanks for giving me your name Justagirl.
P/S: you can follow me on Twitter (@zacrin) and maybe I will follow you back.