Pages

Tuesday, March 3, 2015

MY DIARY:LIFE AS A COLLEGE STUDENT (170)

2.3.2015
I'm back at my new house...this week is our mid semester test week...but next week is our mid semester break,though I still have to do a lot of assignments...."great"...You see,I have 4 papers for my test,this morning I have 1,then tomorrow is he 2nd, Wednesday morning is the 3rd and the last one is on Friday morning...so,I don't really if I should go home on Wednesday and come back on Thursday or my second plan is to ask K to hang out with me on Wednesday...I asked A and S for their opinion and they said I should go out with K,since I always go home,why not I stay here and have fun....I thought the same thing,but I'm not sure if K want to..so,I will ask her tomorrow and we'll see how it goes..because if she doesn't wanna go out,then I guess I'll go home on that day...haha...BTW,tomorrow is my dad's birthday...Happy Birthday Dad! Love you always!

PLEASE FOLLOW OR COMMENT

THANKS,
ZAC

No comments: