Pages

Sunday, July 12, 2015

MY DIARY:LIFE AS A COLLEGE STUDENT (197)

11.7.2015
After I got that headache last week and it finally over,I got toothache as an exchange ("amazing") and it last for like 4 days and I after that,I had fever...I still am actually,but not so bad...and within all that time,I still managed to go to work everyday..luckily,I don't have to work on weekend...As most of you all know,next week is the Eid Fitri (yeay!) and I already bought everything I need for that day...haha...Anyway,these whole week,I was so freaking busy with work and being sick,hence,I couldn't update anything up until today...And,tomorrow my family and I are going to do something epic but if you wanna know,you'll have to wait for my next update... ;)...One more thing,I've talked with K the other day through Whatsapp.....and with Y too....

PLEASE FOLLOW OR COMMENT

THANKS,
ZAC

No comments: