Pages

Tuesday, October 25, 2016

I HATE EVERYONE.....DO I?

Hey guys! As you all can see the title, I hate everyone...that’s what my best friend, A, said but not in judgemental way. Okay, yes, I probably sometimes kinda sorta hate people but let me tell you, I don’t hate people without a reason. A said I hate people especially on the first meet. That is because I’m protective of my friends, and, on my point of defence, I don’t hate them, it’s just that I’m not the kind of person who would be like “OMG, you are the nicest person I’ve ever meet, we should be bff,” after like 5 seconds of meeting them for the first time. I need to know more about the person before I can accept them into our group (me,A and S). Because what if that person is a psychopath? Or a drug dealer? Drug addict? Murderer? Child abuser? Con man? Alien pretending to be a human? Or a blood sucking  vampire? I would regret it my whole life if I accepted those people into our group. And A and S might say that I’m a bit picky, well maybe I am because come on, how can you be friends with people that you can’t be comfortable around, right? So, for me, if the person is going to be in our group, he or she somehow or sorta have the same thinking or characteristics as one of us. So yeah, maybe some of you agree with A, that I hate people but whatever, I’m sticking with what I believe. Anyway,just so you know, when I don’t like those new people, I don’t show it in front of them, I would just say it on their back or something, which is yes, it’s a bad thing to do but at least it’s better than showing it in front of them and making them feel bad or label you as an asshole or probably slap your face. So yes, I’m not a very friendly person as you all know, maybe because I don’t really mind being alone...I don’t know. To conclude this post, I just wanna say that I don’t hate people except those who annoy me or mean to me, but other than, I don’t.

So,the different pattern I mentioned on the post earlier today, is that from now on I will want to know your opinion about my post and the topic I write about. So today, I wanna know what do you think? Am I being unreasonable for being picky? Are you the kind of person who would accept people as your bff after the first meet? Or you will never admit them as your friend even after years of knowing each other?


Leave your opinion in the comments below. Share this post if you have a friend who has the same thinking as me and follow BATC for more posts.


Love Always,
Zac

Below are the links to my social media,so GO FOLLOW!
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ZacShurtugalNazrin
Twitter: https://twitter.com/zacrin
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/zacrin

No comments: