Pages

Saturday, January 14, 2017

MOVIE REVIEW (12)

Hey guys! I’m back with a movie review, which I haven’t done in like....years?
So this week, I’ll be sharing my opinion about a movie that I watched at the cinema last Wednesday with my colleague and...my boss, because he said we need some bonding time. Therefore he decided to do a “company outing”...”amazing”!

Honestly, the only bonding thing I can think of for the company is by using superglue.

Well back to the movie!

So, at first my boss planned to watch Rogue One (I've watched it actually but I don’t care) but the movie is no longer in cinema, so he switched to Passenger.

Okay, some people might label me as a big fan of sci-fi movies and books, and maybe I am, but only those that are good ones because I know there’s a few lame ones. So, yeah, I don’t like those sucky sci-fi movies.

Anyway, I did saw the trailer for Passenger and honestly, I did feel like watching it. From the trailer it looks interesting and a bit mysterious on why they were the only people who woke up early from their hibernation thing. And plus, there was a part in the trailer where Chris Pratt said ‘There’s a reason why we woke up’ or something like that, and I was like ‘Holy crap!’.

So yeah, when my boss said we will watch the Passenger, I didn’t argue...haha...

The movie was about 2 hours...I think.

All I can say is that the movie is.....AWESOME! I know that it sounded cliché coming from me but it’s the truth. The plot was not as stereotype as you thought it will be. Maybe there is a few scenes that are but a lot of them are not. That’s all I can say about the plot, I don’t wanna spoil anything.

The scenery or the set of the movie, to me, is not that special. Maybe because I’ve seen a lot of movies involving space ship and stuff, so nothing really impress me.....Oh, but I like the shape of the space ship, from outside. It was interesting. And I also like the space, I mean, the stars and the planets, but maybe that is because I like the sky in general.

The scores were quite good, it suite the scenes but I can’t recall if there’s one that attracted me.

Now let’s talk about the casts. Chris Pratt’s character in general is pretty standard, nothing really pops-up. Don’t get me wrong, he’s a good actor. He played his character very genuinely, but his character is just an average guy. Of course I didn’t expect him to be an alien or a robot or have super powers or so, and I’m ok with his character but just that nothing really interesting.

Oh my God, I probably just ruined your thoughts on the movie.

I’m sorry!

For Jennifer Lawrence’s character is more or less pretty standard but there are a few things that I think interest me because she did something that average women won’t do. And of course her character is a tough woman. I think it’s because it’s Jennifer Lawrence, she will not play a woman who is weak or dependent. And honestly, I like one of the scene that made me a bit surprised but it was good, unexpected I might say.

So overall, I say, I recommend you to watch it. It’s amazing.

That’s all from me this week! Ciao!

This week I wanna know what’s the last movie you’ve watched on cinema? And what do you think of the movie?

Leave your opinion on the comment section below. Share this post if you think the same. And follow BATC for more post.

Love always,


Zac

Below are the links to my social media, so GO FOLLOW! :

No comments: