Pages

Sunday, December 24, 2017

MOVIE REVIEW (16)

Hey guys! How you doing?

So initially this week, I wanted to write about something else but since I went to the movie the other day so I thought I do what I have I always done after watching a movie, besides being completely shook, is that I make a review about it!

So as some of you might already know that on Thursday, I went to the movie or

*pronounce it in British accent*

you call it cinema if you’re British

And I.....watched....’Star Wars: The Last Jedi’!

*Queue in the Star Wars theme song*

Okay, here we go.

But before that, a gentle reminder, as always, that I can’t really tell much because then it will be a spoiler, blah, blah, blah....

The plot/storyline
 All I can say is that it was well written. It really gets your attention the whole time, not a second that you might turn your head anywhere other than the screen.  And the action was from the beginning till end, so you’ll be at the edge of your seat almost the whole time. That’s all I can say because if I share more that I’m worry it might spoil it for you.

The casts/characters
As you know the cast is the same and of course there’s Mike Hamill as Luke Skywalker. I think what makes this movie great is because of how the character’s storyline was, it’s not boring or particularly cliché. You’ll understand when you watch it, maybe. And of course, there are some cameos which I didn’t expect, but was so awesome.

The score/soundtrack
Well, to be honest there wasn’t any particular score or soundtrack that really interest me...haha...or I don’t know if I was too caught up on the story, that I didn’t pay any attention to the score. If you have any, let me know on the comments below.

So, that’s all I can review this week. I know it’s not much but I can’t share much or else it’ll be a spoiler and I might get sued.

Let me know if you agree with me or don’t or if you have something you wanna add on, let me know.

Leave your opinion on the comment section below. Share this post to those who have or haven’t watched it. And follow BATC for more post like this.

Love Always,
Zac

Below are the links to my social media, so GO FOLLOW!:


No comments: