Pages

Monday, September 26, 2011

MOOD = :(

Lately I've been thinking,have you ever feel that you like someone and knowing that they will never like you back but you still like them???.....Well,I had and maybe I'm still am.She's great,friendly,nice to me,open minded and like who I am or at least that's what I thought.At first I didn't have any feelings for her but as day passed,I have this strange feelings,you know.....and sometimes I dreamt about her(but actually just once) and sometimes I think about her and imagine that if we are a couple that I would ask her out or sing to her....hahahaha it's a ridiculous thinking,I know but it did happened,I mean I do think about her sometimes.I remember that I sometimes said something stupid so that she'll be happy but sometimes she got a little annoyed with it,so she would step her feet on the for so hard :)....hahahaha.There's one time,she told me that she had lost her phone...it was so funny because of the way she lost it but I'm not gonna tell you because I think it's not an appropriate thing to write about...but it was funny,I laughed when she told me  and she was like mad at me...hahahahaha.It's was a good time for me.You know what,all the stuff that I imagined will not gonna be real because actually I never tell her how I feel but I don't wanna do it because I know she'll never gonna have the same feelings as I am and in fact,now she's with someone else.I even told my best friend,A,that if she likes me,it will rain for 2 days...you know what,it did(for real) but I'm not sure whether it'd rain for 2 days or just 1 day but I know that it was just a coincidence.She would never have feelings for me.So I'm just gonna do what I've been telling my friends,that I'm gonna move on and forget her,eventhough I've tried and this would be my third or forth try...I have a strong feelings that this time I will forget about her but who am I lying to???We can't just erase someone that we knew from our life.So,the best thing that I can do is just throw away my feeling for her and maybe it all be ok because you know,at some point we all have to move on and forget about the past....like what she did...yeah,I forgot to tell you guys the bad side of her...she can easily erase people from her life or maybe just me and I'm pretty sure that she's already forget about me or at least she's almost made it because I really feel like I"m just her acquaintance...maybe she hope I was....I know that you all are surprise,so am I...but you know,when I told her that people change,she didn't believe it but look at her now...
So, wish me luck on forgetting her or at least my feelings for her.
To her,I just wanna say that I hope you're happy with who ever you're with but I'm still not gonna forgive what you did until you apologize to me...I know it sounds cold hearted but I have to do it.




THANKS,
ZAC.

No comments: