Pages

Monday, September 26, 2011

I HAVE A JOB....

Hey you all...ok,lets just cut to the case,yeah I have a job.I"m working at an optical/optometrist shop about half kilometre from my house.Actually I've been working there since 19 July 2011,so it's almost 3 month now.Everything is great so far,I mean it's not stressful and my boss,eventhough he is a bit annoying,he's kinda ok,but lately he's a bit harsh,for whatever reason...but you know what my respond is??I do the same thing,I just not being talkative to him.He also have this problem,he's kinda have a short memory lost or something,for example,sometimes if he did something wrong and he finds out about it later,he would say that it's my fault and sometimes if I'm done doing something,he would ask me if I've done it or not and he also forget where he put all of the tools,it's weird....Besides that,he hardly give me credits for the job that I did well.He rarely say 'please',I can't recall if he ever said 'thank you' and like 'good job' or 'nice work' and other nice things,you wish he would say it.He never say something like that,sometimes  wonder if I ever did a good job when in fact,I did my job pretty well....but there's an advantage when working there.You see,working at an optical shop is very relaxing because you guys can imagine that how many times do you make a glasses,right?Like once a year,tops...so it doesn't have a lot of customers,that's why I said it's relaxing but boring sometimes.So,usually at my free time,I read a book....I just finished reading 'To Kill A Mockingbird' by Harper Lee and now I'm reading 'Peter Pan' by J.M.Barrie,or if I'm not reading,I play games on my phone or just sitting and planning what to do the next day.Besides the salary,I also got a  knowledge about optometrist.Now,I already know how to check the power of your eyes using a machine and also from your glasses.I can check how high is your eye power and the point of your astigmatism.Other than that,I can cut lenses using a machine and insert it in a frame too but that's all for now.There's one time,someone said to me that maybe if I work here long enough,I might go to college and choose optometrist course because maybe at that time I might wanna become an optometrist.....but you know what,I don't think so.I don't think that I have a heart for it,I'm not the 'science guy',u know....hahahahaha.The actual reason why I'm telling you all about me having a job is because in about 5 days,I'm gonna get my salary!.......payday!!! :) So I'm just gonna forget my problems and just spend my salary buying stuff that I want LOL.....Oh,I forgot to tell you guys that this is my forth job...surprise???Me too,but it's true,this is my forth job....I want to tell you guys about my old jobs but I don't have enough time.So,I promise I will tell you all later.ok?
I guess that's all for today....maybe I will write again next week,hopefully because next week I will tell you all about my favourite songs,a list of if actually......a looooong list.......byeeeeeee :)




THANKS.
ZAC.

No comments: