Pages

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

MY DIARY (73)

1.5.2012
I didn't go to the dentist nor go for a jog yesterday.I visited my aunt in the hospital,did some shopping and I CUT MY HAIR!I will post the picture here.I actually posted it on my Facebook(@Zac Shur'tugal Nazrin) and my Twitter (@zacrin)...Honestly,I look horrible.I was so stupid for letting the hair stylist cut it so short.I really,really regret it...Argh!!!!!!!..My family said I look nice but I know they're just being nice.I totally hate it and I'm so mad at myself for not saying anything to the hair stylist,despite that he didn't even discuss it with me on how to cut my hair..Argh!!!!!!...I'm so not in a good mood right now and I'm not in the mood to go to Cameron Highlands.. :(..I feel a bit tired because I only slept for about 7 hours because I watched the EPL game(Manchester United vs Manchester City)which Manchester United lose this morning...what a bummer....It looks like it's gonna rain heavily I think.....Ops,my mistake,it's not gonna rain...I texted S and A to ask for their opinion about my hair.They both said I look good...but I still feel frustrated because I already imagine how I'm suppose to look.... :(
My new hair....I look worst,right??


THANKS,
ZAC

No comments: