Pages

Thursday, May 3, 2012

MY DIARY (74)

2.5.2012
It's been sunny or the past few days but today it's start  to rain,not so heavily but there's thunder....Maybe it's just a coincidence but since I cut my hair and I'm not in a good mood,it started raining..weird,right??...BTW,I'm alone at work right now ans I started working an hour early because baldy have something to do...and now it rains heavily...I've been thinking about not going to the vacation..but I haven't told anyone yet.I know it's crazy but what's the point of going for a holiday and I'm not happy???I could not to any pictures but then how am I suppose to remember the moment??Besides,I might save a few money if I didn't go,right??Because right now,I really feel frustrated,mad and sad about what happened.All my plan on the way I suppose to look is crushed...but I'm still considering it,I might go or I might not..we'll see....


THANKS,
ZAC

No comments: