Pages

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

MY DIARY (127)

17.8.2012(14)
I didn't go to work yesterday,I told baldy that I have stomach ache but the truth was I woke up late,my dad didn't wake me up,so I decided not to go,though at first I thought I should just come to work but when I think about it again,I better not go because baldy would be pist-off and grumpy the whole day if I arrived late to work,I know baldy will pist-off that I'm not coming to work but at least I'm happy at home.. :) ...Beside online,I clean my house yesterday and rearranging the furniture(a tiring work)...Now,I'm at work.I'm pretending that I'm recurring from my illness.Tomorrow would be my off day and me and my family  will go to my aunt's house at Perak because we'll be celebrating Eid day there.

THANKS,
ZAC

No comments: