Pages

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

MY DIARY (128)

21.8.2012(10)
I'm so sorry for not updating my blog these past few days because I was busy with Eid and there wasn't any internet connection at my aunt's house.So today I'm just gonna sum up everything that happened.We headed to Perak on Saturday morning but apparently the highway was jammed,crazily jammed and we arrived at my aunt's house  late afternoon.We stuck on the road for like 7 hours.."amazing".Later that day,we break fast in the car because we went to the bazaar which is quite far from where we were staying and we went there a bit late..so,it's predictable...The next day,was Eid day.After we done our prayer,we went to my other aunt's house and after that we just stayed at home because my uncle's family came and they stayed until night.Yesterday was supposed to be the day we left but was cancelled because the road was jammed,quite bad.So we decided to stay another day and we headed home this morning at 2 a.m. but we arrived at about 7 a.m. because we took a break a few times.All and all,I had fun at my aunt's house,though the jammed was horrible and we had to face it for a few times..Now,I'm at work..a bit tragic,isn't it??LOL...It's raining outside,quite heavily but no thunder or lightning.

THANKS,
ZAC

No comments: