Pages

Sunday, November 11, 2012

MY DIARY (161)

7.11.2012
I finally changed my blog’s title.I really hope you all like it because I do..LOL..I don’t know why but I have this very strange feeling.It’s not the same as the one I had before,this time is totally different but I don’t know what it is...but it’s not a bad feeling,I think it’s a good one.I don’t know exactly what it is,it’s kinda like excitement or maybe nervous or something....it’s really strange...

9.11.2012
I went shopping with my sisters today,though I didn’t buy anything and not just because I’m broke but also because I left my wallet at home..how “amazing”.....I just found out something crazy.My sister and I’m pretty sure most of the girls out there,they force their feet to fit in a shoe.... :O ..how shocking was that??I mean,they don’t mind that it hurts as long as it’s beautiful...WTH.. :O....BTW,all the time I was there,I was like “I’m gonna find a job,I’m gonna find a job so that I can shop,”... LOL

10.11.2012
My sister plan to go for a vacation next month but it still not confirm....She asked me to look for a place to stay,like I did when we were going to Cameron Highlands....I don’t wanna say much,since that I’m not working yet and my family are the one who’s gonna pay for everything...LOL..

THANKS,
ZAC

No comments: