Pages

Monday, June 10, 2013

I'M ALWAYS THERE...

I write this for a certain people(I’m not gonna mention names),i’m not writing this because I’m mad or something,just that I wanna tell you that I’m there though I know you don’t see me or even notice my existence...haha...maybe it’s my fault for not being out loud or to try to get your attention but you see,I’m not that kind of person(no offends)...I prefer to watch you from far(not creepily),just waiting for the right time to maybe say hi,when you might notice it....The point is,I just want you know that I’m always there,between those tons of people... J...I know it’s silly to write it here but who knows,maybe one day you came across this blog and read this particular update and finally notice me(though I’m not putting my hope so high)....Well,that’s all I wanna say for now...For you and everyone who read this,I hope you’ll have a happy life...

THANKS,
ZAC

No comments: