Pages

Wednesday, June 5, 2013

MY DIARY:LIFE AS A COLLEGE STUDENT (14)

5.6.2013
Sorry for not updating anything for a while,it’s just that I’m kinda busy with my final exam which ended yesterday...yea!...and I also have finished my first semester after all the sweat and tears and stress,i finally did it...There isn’t so much thing to say,just that tomorrow is my 21st birthday.. :P...I’ve plan to have a birthday for me but I have decide the day yet since my family are busy this week..so,we’ll see...BTW,honestly,I don’t really feel relief about finishing my first semester,maybe because I still have 5 more semesters to go and my second semester starts in 3 weeks...but I feel happy because I could stay home for 3 weeks... J...and today to watched ‘Now You See Me’,that movie is amazingly awesome!... J... 

THANKS,
ZAC

No comments: