Pages

Saturday, July 19, 2014

MOVIE REVIEW (11)

I know that I haven't done this for a long time and might not do it again after this(maybe)...The reason I'm doing a review now is because the movie is amazing and I've waited to watch it for like a month and I finally got to watch it yesterday...The movie that I'm talking about is ' The Fault In Our Stars'...I have to say that the director,Josh Boone,have done a great job adapting the novel because the movie is exactly like the novel,maybe not 100% but it was like 80% the same as the novel...so it's good..About the actors,Shailene Woodley,she managed to be the Hazel Grace that I imagined when reading the novel..same goes to Ansel Elgort who played Augustus Waters..he potray it amazingly..Nat Wolff was also amazing being Isaac...all of them was awesome..I would also like to say congratulation to John Green for his success in writing a novel that give an impact to a lot of people and also myself.. :)

No comments: