Pages

Saturday, July 19, 2014

MY DIARY:LIFE AS A COLLEGE STUDENT (98)

18.7.2014
Do you believe in signs?...I do...but maybe not all of it,just a certain signs but mostly,I believe in fate and destiny...the reason I'm talking about it is because recently,something happened that got me thinking...I'm gonna tell you about it but I won't be specific...You see,at first,I was suppose to do this "thing" because I really want to do it but unfortunately,some things happened and I couldn't do it...and the 'some things' didn't just happen once,so the "thing" that I'm suppose to do had to be postponed until recently I got to do and I was so happy but then something bad happened(but not to me or my family..so don't worry) and it was all over the news...and it somehow connected to the "thing"...though I could just ignore it and be happy,I still feel like it's not right...so,you see? It's like a sign or fate that shows I'm not suppose to do it,that it's not meant for me to do it and be happy about it...I'm not mad,but I was just wondering why....I know you must be thinking,what the hell am I talking about...haha...but I don't mind if you don't understand,I just wanna share with you guys... :)

PLEASE FOLLOW OR COMMENT

THANKS,
ZAC

No comments: