Pages

Tuesday, January 20, 2015

MY DIARY: LIFE AS A COLLEGE STUDENT (159)

19.1.2015
Today,honestly,is a horrible day for me...not just I have to leave home but also we have 2 classes today and both lecturers are fierce and I have to be th class rep(again) for both class...luckily,one of the lecturer sorta understand the situation of my class(hopefully)..but I'm not so sure about the other lecturer...so,my plan(after I talked to one of my sister) is to talk to the lecturer personally tomorrow about changing the class rep because I don't want it anymore....hopefully she would understand and agree with my idea....If not,then my other plan would be to tell all of my classmates,in front of the class on her class,to give a full cooperation with me through the entire semester...I feel kinda better after texting with my sister,though thing is still unresolve and that tomorrow we still have 3 more subjects in which I have to fight so that I don't have to be the class rep.....I texted my lecturer to meet tomorrow and she said okay...hopefully everything will go well....wish me luck guys! 

PLEASE FOLLOW OR COMMENT

THANKS,
ZAC

No comments: