Pages

Wednesday, January 21, 2015

MY DIARY:LIFE AS A COLLEGE STUDENT (160)

20.1.2015
Okay,my problem is solved...kinda...I discussed with my lecturer(she sorta knew what I was gonna say) and we both decided that we choose one more person to be the class rep,which means we have 2 class rep,since we have like 30 students in my class....so,yeah...that's just happened..For this semester,it's kinda hard for me because the subjects are quite tough and not to mention that 4 out of 5 of my lecturers are fierce...luckily,that one of them is nice and for the other 3 subjects,I'm not the class rep...I really hope no more problem would come and that I could go through this semester with peacefulness.....I should tell you guys that yesterday,I spent most of my time being sad(you know what I mean) because I was really stressed out...I also told K about my problem and she feels sorry for me and she tried to calm me down....sorta...

PLEASE FOLLOW OR COMMENT

THANKS,
ZAC

No comments: