Pages

Thursday, June 18, 2015

MY DIARY:LIFE AS A COLLEGE STUDENT (191)

17.6.2015
Alright,like I always do lately,I'm gonna sum up what happened since my last update.I finally got a place to perform my internship after 2 interviews and one of the company's interviewer was kinda cocky but luckily they didn't accept me...Tomorrow is the beginning of our fasting month and I was so freaking busy today with my sister to prepare for tomorrow...Next week I will have to go back my college to register for our final semester....There are a few things that I still haven't done like having a hair cut,paying my registration fee and doing my pre-subject registration(thanks to K for reminding me)..but I will get it done by this week though my internet at my house is currently unavailable...We'll I guess that's all for now.... :)

PLEASE FOLLOW OR COMMENT

THANKS,
ZAC

No comments: