Pages

Monday, June 8, 2015

THANK YOU FOR THE BIRTHDAY WISHES!!!

I would like to say a million thank you to all who wished me happy birthday for my 23rd birthday(6.6.2015)..it means a lot to me...I really appreciate it...I personal wanna thank my family for their wishes and celebrating my birthday at the beach,thanks to A for calling me to wished happy birthday even though it was 1 o'clock in the morning and he was having a fever,thanks to K for singing to me happy birthday through Whatsapp and thanks to all my friends for their wishes....I honestly appreciate it...
I would also like to share a bit about how my life have been since last year.So far,my life have been a great journey,I've been through a lot of shit and happy moments which I learnt and appreciate.I've met a lot of new people which have helped me be happy when there was bad times,I've had my own place for 1 and half years(which is pretty impressive),I feel like I became more mature every year thanks to all of the things I've experienced and finally,I can't believe I'm a 23 years old guy now! haha....

THANK YOU SO MUCH GUYS!

LOVE ALWAYS,
ZAC

No comments: