Pages

Wednesday, September 16, 2015

MY DIARY:LIFE AS A COLLEGE STUDENT (212)

15.9.2015
Tonight is the big night,my Dean's List Award...I'm not nervous about it even though I didn't go to work today and told my boss that I'm sick..haha..Anyway,there's a few things that I wanna share with all of you since my last update was like 3 or 4 days ago.First,my boss haven't ask me what my decision is (thanked God) but actually,I already have the answer,I'll tell you guys later with an explanation.Second,I just found out that the lecturer that will be my supervisor for my internship is the same lecturer that gave me the only B I've got last semester and she is freaking annoying..."awesome"...Third,I don't know if I told you about this but I still haven't received my plaque for my Dean's List Award last semester which I've asked them for like everyday when I was at college,that was one of the reason I wanted to go tonight,to claim it....I really hope my lecturer will be nice to me and I hope that I will get my plaque because that's a special plaque because I got 4.0 GPA,just like my first semester and I feel like I have to have it as a prove that it wasn't just a luck that I got 4.0 on the first semester,that it's not a one-hit-wonder thing....So,wish me luck guys!

PLEASE FOLLOW OR COMMENT

THANKS,
ZAC

No comments: